The Wedding Experience
Pop the bubbly! Someone's getting married!🥂
Congratulations on your engagement! Your wedding day will be the most important day of your life and the best day of your life. From making you so comfortable with me that you forget I'm even photographing your blissful first look with your life partner, to keeping everything moving during family formals, my goal is to provide you with heirlooms and memories you will be able to pass on for generations to come.
I’m not just photographing beautiful photos for you. I’m photographing beautiful photos for your children and your children’s children.
When you hire me as your wedding photographer, you can expect me to celebrate your love for one another just as much as your family and friends will. I work best with couples who trust my vision, expertise and are interested in building a relationship that goes beyond just hiring me to take photos at your wedding. Trust is key for a successful relationship between me and my clients. If you're totally down for your photographer being your biggest fan, pep-talker and personal cheerleader, all while capturing your love story just how it is meant to be told, we'd make a great fit!
The way I approach capturing your wedding day is all about telling your story. I can guarantee you that some of your favorite photographs aren't your favorite because of how you look in the photo, but how you felt when the photo was taken. That's why I combine posed photography with prompts. I will get you into a position that looks great on camera, flatters your body, doesn't make you feel stiff, and give you as much (or as little guidance!) as you need. Then I talk and walk you through various prompts and games that are meant to get real and candid reactions out of you.
What you can expect from me
1. I will probably tear up during your first look and definitely during your first dance.
2. I'll capture moments that you may not have seen or been present for, whether it's Grandma on the dance floor or the groom drinking a brewski with his guys.
3. You'll find me constantly grinning when my face is pressed against my camera. Nothing excites me more than seeing pure joy and happiness on my clients' faces.
4. The candid moments are just as important as the ones of you looking at the camera and smiling, so you'll get it all.
All packages include but are not limited to:
1. Complimentary bridal consultation in person, over FaceTime, or via phone call to talk the details
2. 60+ digital images per hour of coverage
3. Timeline planning meeting where we discuss your personalized day-of timeline so everything goes smoothly on your wedding day
4. Professional editing of all images
5. Online gallery with digital download to high resolution images
6. Printing rights for you to develop prints professionally through me or wherever you would like
7. Communication throughout the pre-wedding planning and post-wedding album design process
8. Lots of encouragement and positive vibes along the way!
I've curated a totally customizable wedding photography experience for all of my couples. My collections include 4, 6, 8 and 10 hour coverage and offer the option for additional services such as album design, engagement sessions, additional hourly coverage and additional photographers.
The average ADP couple invests $3,000 on wedding photography, but I have various packages that will work for most couples. Sounds good?! Get in touch and I will send you detailed pricing information and we can make plans for drinks, coffee or ice cream.