Ashley Dahl - Photographer
I'm Ashley, a wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer based out of Chicago and I'm so glad you're here!
I'm a Midwest girl who loves cats, Target, thrift shopping and baking.
My favorite season is Fall, and no, not because of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and boots (okay maybe a little), but because I love crisp weather and change.
I'm a suburban girl at heart, but have been living the big city life ever since my husband and I got married December of 2016.
I'm a lover of natural light, real moments, giggle kisses and crisp, clean images.
Here's a little bit more about me!
- I'm left handed.
- I love it when I ask my brides to tell me about their fiancé's and they talk, no joke, 15-20 minutes straight about their love story.
- Grocery shopping is a hobby of mine.
- I have two rescue kitties!
- I prefer cider over beer and wine.
- The perfect night consists of homemade pizza, curling up on the couch with the hubs and the kitties and watching Live PD.
- I love to-do lists and make a list for almost everything.
- A dream of mine is to turn an old barn into a gorgeous wedding venue.
As seen on...